Family Resources

This resource section is dedicated to providing you with information to help you support your student. By familiarizing yourself with Juilliard's services and resources, you will better understand how the school assists your student as they navigate their way through college. The departments listed below are more than happy to answer your questions.

Important Contact Information

Important Juilliard Contact Information

Urgent questions or concerns regarding your student may be directed to the following services and offices.

Health Services
(212) 799-5000, extension 282
[email protected]

International Advisement and Diversity Initiatives
(212) 799-5000, extension 358
[email protected]

Residence Life
(212) 799-5000, extension 7400
[email protected]

Student Affairs
(212) 799-5000, extension 200
[email protected]

Public Safety
( 212) 496-4911
(212) 799-5000, extension 246
[email protected]

Residence Hall Security Desk
(212) 769-7442

Assessment and Care Team
Referral Form

I have questions about...

Academic Concerns or Matters

Career Planning and Advisement, Outside Employment

Students who wish to seek help with resume preparation or interview skills, or who are interested in performance job opportunities while enrolled as a student, should visit the Alan D. Marks Center for Entrepreneurship and Career Services. This office provides a multitude of services to help students prepare them for a life in the arts.

Health Care and Counseling

The Health and Counseling Services are located on the 22nd floor of the Meredith Willson Residence Hall. Medical concerns, questions about the student health insurance plan, nutrition advisement, physical therapy, emergency protocols, or counseling services can be directed to the Health Services. Parents who have concerns about their students may also contact the Assessment and Care Team (ACT) via the Assessment and Care Team Referral Form.


Questions regarding room changes, housing assignments, residence hall maintenance, roommate conflicts, residence hall amenities, cafeteria, and the school meal plan may be directed to the Office of Residence Life.

Questions regarding off-campus housing and resources may be directed to the Office of Student Affairs.

International Travel and Visas

The Office of International Advisement handles all visa and immigration concerns for international students. Any student who has questions regarding international travel may visit this office for guidance.

Library Resources

The Lila Acheson Wallace Library is a vast resource for students’ performance and academic needs. Students may check out scores, CDs, DVDs, and books related the performing arts, as well as general academic subjects.

Neighborhood Resources and Directions

The Lincoln Center Business Improvement District compiles a Neighborhood Guide of local resources, including banks, hotels, houses of worship, parking garages, and much more. Please visit our Directions to Juilliard page for travel information. Additionally, for a list of discounted hotels offered to the Juilliard community please email [email protected].

Outreach and Teaching Opportunities

Students who are interested in gaining teaching skills and providing service through arts outreach should visit the Office of Community Engagement to learn about the variety of teaching and performance fellowships both on and off campus.

Student Life, Activities, and Conduct Issues

Information regarding student organizations, campus activities, student conduct, or any general concerns may be directed to the Office of Student Affairs.

Tuition, Billing and Financial Aid

Concerns or questions regarding financial assistance, scholarships, loans, or on-campus work-study employment are handled by the Office of Financial Aid. Any student who has a change in financial circumstances during the academic year should contact the Office of Financial Aid to speak with a staff member.

Parents and guardians may contact the Student Accounts Office regarding matters related to tuition payment, refunds, and student accounts.